Import all Garmin data

Intervals.icu can now process the file Garmin sends you when you request all of your data. This isn’t a quick process (Garmin take days to respond) but you get all of your activities with their Garmin Connect names and wellness data.

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 10.25.53

Currently wellness import is limited because I haven’t seen what the data for weight etc. looks like in the files. If you have other wellness data and want it to be imported into Intervals.icu mail me (david@intervals.icu) the link Garmin sends before doing the import and I will have a look. Tx.

4 Likes

could hrv4 app data be imported to intervals.icu automatically?

I am going to do wellness import/export via CSV soon. I contacted them before and I don’t think automatic import will be possible:

1 Like

Just did wellness CSV. So if you can get your HRV4 data in CSV format you should be able to import it easily.

1 Like

Every day after I test my hrv heart rate using hrv4, the app healthfit can read the health data on ios and upload it to interval.icu.
This method can only upload hrv sdnn data, no hrv rmssd data

When I request all my Garmin data they sent me an email to download the data.
But there is no download link which I could copy and paste into the ‘Link to history file’ field. If I just copy and paste the ‘view now’ button address I get an error message.
Could have a look please?

Can you please forward that mail to david@intervals.icu. Tx.

done
thx a lot

I have fixed this and will deploy Friday AM (GMT+2). Tx for sending me the link.

1 Like

I am having the same issue as Sir_Roland above. Garmin does not give me the option to share legacy data via a link, but rather I can download a .csv file. Suggestions for how to proceed?

1 Like

You should be able to request the export here: Garmin International | Account

Sir_Roland’s issue was that the link had expired.

Thank you for that link! I had not been able to stumble across that page previously. I am now waiting for them to notify me that the link is ready. Thanks again!

Hi, I started using Intervals.icu just a couple of weeks ago. Connected my Garmin account, but as I see not every workout has been synced.
Requested Garmin to send all my old data, which was send to you via the built in modul.
Will this add all my very old workouts too, since I started using Garmin? Or is there yet any limit in the past for this? Will this request create duplicates?
Thanks

It should get everything assuming Garmin send everything. You shouldn’t get any duplicates.

1 Like

Great. Thank you.