HealthFit sync for activities and health metrics

Hi, I did. It was ln the icloud mail of course.
Thanks

Hi,
I just had my first workout synced. It doesnt have a lot of data. No speed or power data.
Anything I am doing wrong?

Very strange. I’m guessing that HealthFit only reads the heart rate data channel; only @slizeray could answer that one.

Personally I have only pushed strength and conditioning workouts using HealthFit, as my cycling is currently indoors I have been using the fit file upload technique.
As a quick fix you could get the fit file from the Elemnt app and upload that. From the activity screen on the Elemnt app you should see a ‘get fit file’ button, save this and then upload. Long winded I know but hopefully the connection between the two apps can be fine tuned :crossed_fingers:

Hi,
Thanks! Yes, I have been uploding it manually but hopefully this gets done automatically via HealthFit. Would be awesome!
Cheers!

1 Like

For sure, would complete my quest to drop Strava and continue to use a Wahoo. To be fair I have a similar issue getting outdoor rides into TrainerRoad.

1 Like

HealthFit mirrors Apple Health and Apple Health is the only source of truth for HealthFit.

In addition, power data is not supported in Apple Health, so there is no power data in it.

I guess you have a poor workout in Apple Health. Which app has created this workout? You can use the Apple Fitness app to check it out.

Hi,
The workout was synced from Wahoo Elemnt to Apple Health app.
Can you feed HealthFit from Dropbox or other sources?

Hello

The only source of truth is Apple Health. HealthFit has been designed for exporting workouts from Apple Health and which have been recorded with an app running on the Apple Watch.

You can import external .FIT files into Apple Health with HealthFit, usually you have much more information than using other third party apps. But wrt Intervals.icu there is little interest since you can import these .FIT files directly in Intervals without losing any information, for instance power data, which is not supported in Apple Health.

1 Like

Can you easily get Wahoo workouts into Dropbox?

1 Like

I believe so. There is this option in the WHoo Elemnt app

1 Like

Aha. Thats interesting because I can probably get Intervals.icu to automatically download from a dropbox folder!

5 Likes

That is very interesting indeed!
I am crossing my fingers hoping that is possible!

1 Like

That would also be great for TrainerDay workouts, because TrainerDay can save directly to Dropbox too.

1 Like

yes please! :wink:
that would be perfect for us wahoo users

Is it possible to only select the health metrics? And keep importing the workouts from Strava or Garmin Connect.

Yes, in Healthfit you can select the sync of health metrics and activities separately.

1 Like

That’s perfect!

Hopes Android users don’t get left behind

We’ll sit over here in the corner waiting patiently.

:wink:

1 Like

I already send email to Health Sync Android APP owner, if more people send more probability to get this done
the mail account is: info@appyhapps.nl

1 Like

Hi

Regarding weight transfer using Healthfit am I correct in thinking that the value transferred doesn’t persist i.e. it shows on the day of recording but the base value in settings doesn’t change?

At the moment it correctly transfers the value on the day that I weigh myself but the following day it reverts to the value on the settings page. The outcome is that my weight yoyos if I don’t manually change it on the settings page.

Thanks for any insight :grinning: