Garmin VO2 Max no longer showing up in Intervals.ICU

Oh, those are from within the data of an activity, not the daily value, right?

Those are also fine for me on my fenix6p. The only activity that hasn’t for me was an indoor run - which was to be expected.

I don’t think so, as there’s a value every day (even when it’s rest day).
For me, it’s not serious.

The value shows here (for both)

Now I’m even more intrigued. As the garmin API only provided a single VO2Max value from what I know. Maybe they changed that (last docs I read were from 2019).

Is one of the fields custom?

Did any of you figure out why the field is not updating in Intervals.icu.

It still is updating as normal for me.

More info about your situation would likely be necessary, and it’s probably from the Garmin end regardless. Do you run, cycle, both? Are you using the daily (training status) field, or the custom activity level field?

I stopped running for close to 1+ month now and it’s populating my Bike VO2 (tho the last update was like 2+ week ago although I did an entire week of Rapha 500)

How do I know whether I am nusing the daily (training status) field or the custom activity level field in intervals.icu?

I just figured out that a value is put into the field when I did a run that day:

But not on days when I did a ‘virtual’ bike ride:

Maybe it is du to Garmin only updating VO2max on outdoor activities?

That value is the daily field. The activity level field does not get included into the wellness data.

Cycling FTP within connect does also update from garmin on indoor activities. It just prioritizes running in the API even though the connect UI prioritizes your most regular of running/cycling.

Hi,

My Vo2 data not showing. I think I have it set up correctly to show , any ideas ?

Thanks
Sean

Hi all,

Recently I’ve bought Garmin Fenix and started running more seriously. Until now I mostly ride a bike (Garmin Edge 840, more than 6000 km this season). I just noticed that VO2Max for rides is not in the activity calendar. Does it mean Garmin won’t send it with activity from “a secondary device”? After ride, I was able to see cycling VO2Max on Edge device…

It sends it to Intervals from my Instinct 2