Garmin connect widget

Is it limited only for US or do I just have to wait a little longer?

Still waiting on Garmin approval - I think if you open the link using the Connect IQ app you can at least see the app page (I am in the UK).

Not for now… will retry the coming days

Hey, the Venu 2/2s supports glances widgets as well

1 Like

Thanks. I will add the Venu but there are some layout issues I need to work on for these devices:

Edit: Have solved this and added Venu 2 series to supported devices

1 Like

Fénix 5 X :wink:

I am afraid I don’t think the 5 series supports Glance style widgets. Maybe one day in the future.

Hi

I can see the link and install takes me to the grant permission popup but it never actually installs and going back to the ConnectIQ page I see an Install option again.

F6 Pro here

I think this is due to Garmin having not fully completed the approval process. Keep trying over the coming days.

App is now approved by Garmin and should be installable for supported devices. Please leave feedback here.

Looking very good on 745, maybe a suggestion to do something about the “null”

Keep up the great work

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve hidden null values and will upload new version soon. Does a workout show if you add one in the next few days?

1 Like

What about Epix 2 support?

Any change you can add the Garmin Enduro on the supported devices as well?

Quick test seems fine. Added!

@FrankGNL Enduro also added.

May take a couple of hours to show.

1 Like

I run into an issue where i need to authenticate. The phone screen displays permissions read/update. But the OK button is doing nothing. Don’t know if the issue is on the widget side or on intervals.icu

I got the same issue.

Same issue as well authenticating.

Installed, authorized, updated , reinstalled with update option activated. On both methods no planed workouts displayed

Could you add support for the Forerunner 55? It should support Glance Widgets as well.

EDIT: At least, according to this link: https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=Eg6DSXgpma697JGZZnhYc6