Free Training Plan Builder?

Looking for a free or low cost training plan builder that I can use with the .icu calendar and then export to Zwift. I’ve decided to try and coach myself and move away from Trainerroad for a while to see how it works out.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Try the Trainerday app, and the Coach Jack Trainer.

1 Like

TrainerDay training plan builder is not free AFAIK.

1 Like

Not free but pretty ´low cost´.

Hi there, I’m not quite sure what you‘re looking for. I built my entire training plan here on intervals.

1 Like

You can try this one.

Hi,
I would like to invite you to an AI cycling coach called Pillar that provides personalised and adaptive training based on your
• Strengths and areas of improvements
• Real time readiness to train

https://pillarapp.page.link/T9jGKEbHn6FFBbpZ6

1 Like

You might wanna take a look at my Multi-week Training Plan Creator. Loads of different kinds of workouts, you dictate how your week goes, day by day, totally free to use.

1 Like

I read the Time Crunched Cyclist book and then built my workouts on here. That worked fine but I get bored of intervals pretty quickly. Now I just monitor my training load while doing a mix of intense (races on zwift/indievelo) and easy days (group rides or pace bots).

5 Likes

Bom dia ! Poderia informar porque quer se afastar do Trainerroad? Eu estou avaliando ingressar. Atualmente utilizo o TrainerDay.

Hello, I really like this one, congrats! I would love to be able to say if it’s a running or cycling day… do you think that is possible? I see a link to your GitHub but no repository I can easily identify.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m glad you find it useful! It is possible, yes. That would however depend on a few things:

1. Having several, diverse running workouts
  2. Understanding how to classify each workout in its correct zone
  3. Understanding how to calculate each workout’s load and intensity

I have that for cycling. Not for running – yet. Solving #1 would already be a big one.