Form woes- life in the Greyzone

When I look at other riders they seem to be in the optimal form and dipping into high risk.
Maybe my training load is too low… but I seem to live in the grey area.
I typically do a ZRL and TTT race on Zwift Tues & Thurs (about 45min each but mainly threshold with some sprints/pulls) as well as a sprint session on Friday (Z2 with 4 or 5 all out 20sec efforts) then a 80-90min Z2 spin on Sat morning followed by an IRL ride on a Sunday which will have some efforts on the hills

I did a hard 100km on the weekend and dipped in, since then I’ve had 2x hard Zwift sessions and my form is heading back out of the grey zone towards yellow. Any ideas??

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 09.17.16|690x265

some good discussion here → Form, Fatigue, freshness

if you’re forever in the grey-zone, it likely means your body has adapted and needs new stimulus (aka. increased load)

your screenshot shows you’re basically having most weeks w/ the same amount of Load. Possibly aim for like 3+1 week? (3 week progressive load increase, maybe +10-20% and then 1 week of recovery)

Ok - THanks

I’ve got a couple of bigger weeks lined up I’ll see if that shocks the system.

What concerns me is I spent 4x days at start of March (admittedly no PM & HR monitor was a intermittent) in Gran Canaria suffering on the climbs and it didnt register. Not sure if it based on ride time/climbing or HR & Power??

on the settings page, there’s a priority intervals.icu uses…
you can also alter the settings to your preference.

since your HR is wonky, I’m not really sure either…