Fatigue spike?!

Hi, I am doing relatively light rides (load 50) but I see that my fatigue has spiked hugely after the last ride, for reasons I don’t understand (most likely a bug, data error) so that my form is now -150% :flushed:.
Any explanation?
Thanks,
R

Post screenshots so that we can see what is going on.
You most likely need to have a read here first:

Thanks, screenshot added. I don’t think it’s about my knowledge. This was after a series of short rides, and I did not even ride on Thursday :man_shrugging:.

Do you have something planned for the future (next 7 days)?
The spike is right of the vertical line, so not something that happened prior.

I think you have planned rides for today that didn’t pair and thus the load is doubled. That would disappear tomorrow, because past planned workouts don’t count anymore when the day is over.

2 Likes

Thanks. I do not have anything planned and the spike is actually referring to yesterday, when I did not do anything. The vertical line was on the last activity, which was on Weds 24. The peak is on Apr 25 and the effort should be under activities (in the past), while there is nothing for Apr 25. Even if I had something planned, it would need to be like a multiple ultramarathon to increase fitness by 23 points in a single shot :scream: Today is post-spike, my fitness is 73 (down from 75) and at this pace I’d be in the red for quite some time.
I guess my question is: is there a way to clean that spike if it’s not activity-related?
The only planner I use is TP, and I deleted two empty exercise for yesterday and I have nothing planned for the near future.
This bring me to raise another question: where can I plan activities in Intervals? I think I read it was now possible to do and to transfer to the wahoo unit.

Fitness and Fatigue are mathematical calculations from a Load input. This can’t simply ‘fall from the sky’. Something must be there that is causing this.
Change the calender view to List view and make sure all filters are off. Show us a screenshot with load column displayed.

1 Like

Thanks for wanting to look into this. Here you go. The last larger-than-average load was almost 2 wks ago, a 3h ride with a load of 170. It resulted in an increase of 3 in fitness and 17 in fatigue

Can´t see anything wrong here.
@david should have a look to figure it out.

Well, I did a 2h ride today. The spike is gone :man_shrugging: