Exporting Workouts To Sigma App / Rox 11.1 Evo

I made the transition here from TP and imported all my indoor workouts. All good.

I have a Sigma Rox 11.1 evo bike computer.

The only method that I have found to get my workouts to the Sigma device is to download .fit files from Intervals.icu, and place them in the “Workout” folder on the device (plugged in via USB).

However, when I go to the mobile app, it gives an error message on the workout screen … something like it does not recognize the format. The workouts DO show up on the unit though. I did complete one yesterday, but it does not show the target watts, or interval number. It does show, the interval time, and the label, ie. Hard, Easy, Cooldown.

So, my questions are … what is the best way to upload workouts to the device? And, secondly, do I need to change the formatting within Intervals.icu?

I did search the forums, but not much luck.

Thanks all in advance!

1 Like

Do you have any fit files from other sources that have worked on that device? You can put a lot of different things in a fit file. If you can find one please mail it to me (david@intervals.icu).

File sent via email, TY!

Adam, did you figure out how to create workouts in right way? I have the same problem

No, I made the decision to return the device and use Trainer Day via my Tablet for my indoor rides. Works great with intervals btw. Then when the weather clears in upstate ny, I’ll use either my Roam 2 or Karoo 2 for my outdoor rides.