Exporting training plans from Garmin Connect to Intervals.ixu

Hello! I created a training plan on Garmin Connect and I would like to export them to intervals.icu. I would be really pleased if anybody could help me. Thanks!

as i understand it is in the hand of Garmin, if they don’t allow to export, you haven’t any chance to do it

1 Like

Unfortunately the Garmin API only lets Intervals.icu see workouts created by Intervals.icu and not others.

Hola, existe alguna actualización al respecto que ahora sí permita pasar el plan de entrenamiento de Garmin a Intervals? Buscando planes de entrenamiento en Intervals veo que hay gente que ha subido el plan de entrenamiento de Garmin y lo está compartiendo, de modo que imagino que sí que debe de haber alguna manera de hacerlo (que no sea manualmente 1 a 1). Un saludo.

i beleive those you see are all copied manually 1 by 1

As a workaround you can send the workout to your Garmin head unit then plug the head unit into the computer and look in the workouts file on the device. You can then copy them directly over to intervals through the workout folder menu/ import workouts. Works slick for me but kind of tedious.