Easy screenshots

Most pages on Intervals.icu now have a screenshot button. This hides some user interface elements, adds a logo and generates a screenshot that you can download and share on social media etc… Here is the one on a custom tab on the activity detail page:

And this is the screenshot:

Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be possible to directly post screenshots to social media platforms.

41 Likes

It’s so cool !

1 Like

Nice! Thanks. Is there a place in the forums where people can “showcase” their Activity and Data screens? I often get inspired by other users screenshots/configs/layouts and data points.

4 Likes

Incredible (again!) Thanks man!
I prints the entire page! Amazing!

1 Like

Buenas tardes!!! Que puede estar pasando? Utilizo chrome para navegar. Muchas gracias.

Very cool, @david, thanks!

1 Like

That might come right after a little while. Try it on a page without any profile pictures visible. I had to make some changes to how those are loaded for this but your browser might have the old one cached. You can also try empty cache and reload. Or right-click on the page, choose Inspect, go to the network tab and tick the ignore cache box. Then to control-R or command-R to reload the site.

If you do open the inspector you can look on the console tab for errors (after trying a screenshot) and post any here.

Muchas gracias David, solucionado!!!

1 Like

Very smart, logo and everything, nice way for us to support

1 Like

@David - how did you get these fields to show here? (AeT, MSS, etc.)

Thanks, Paul

In activity page → Custom

then search for “AeT” or any field you want to see

1 Like