Do I predict well? :)

How do you think my predictions are realistic? I am 40 years old and I have been training regularly for one year and I have been cycling for three years. My fitness growth is OK or should it be bigger? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity … how did it go?
I’ll have a shot and say you are topped out at 310 (5min power) by now if you have been training “normal” and not only vo2max orientated.
Really curious how far I’m off :slight_smile:

1 Like

My power for 5 minutes is 315w, I try to train according to a polarized training plan. A lot in the Z2 and intervals of 3 and 5 minutes. My Vo2Max is 48ml / kg / m research with laboratory.
EDIT
Unfortunately, I have problems with low hematocrit, low hemoglobin and low red blood cells all the time. They’re a little below par all the time.

3 Likes

Do you really think you will be able to increase along that red line? Just wondering where your 5min best would be by the end of 2025 :wink:

Same for me. Iron level is fine. The one and only time these values were in a normal range in the last year’s was last December after a longer break from cycling training for about three weeks or something.
Thought it could be athletes anemia, but this seems to be related to low iron levels, so I am not sure about the reasons.