Custom wellness fields

Thanks @david for fixing it

Thanks @david

Great job @MedTechCD! Is it possible to load old data to populate the graphic?

I added the TrainingAdvice chart and I ran the app ImReady4 (updated with trainingAdviceMustBeSentToIntervals = true). It shown the advice for today in the chart but it didn’t loaded old advices! Just for curiosity and to get the graphic a little prettier :rofl:

Trying to get something out to backfill the data. Should have time for it next week.

This is the expected behavior, ImReady4 is only sending today’s advice to your calendar, but not past advices
It would be easy to populate advices in the past with some simple modification in the code, but do you really think it would be useful to know those advices now, when you cannot modify those days activities?

Hi Inigo!

My suggestion just don’t make any sense :rofl:. It’s because I saw @MedTechCD graphic and found it beautiful :laughing:. Let’s pretend I didn’t say anything :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

By the way, is it possible to create a graphic like Garmin Calories?

I also would like to create the Resting Calories based on the Mifflin St. Jeor method.
The equations for males and females are:

• Men: (10 × weight in kg) + (6.25 × height in cm) - (5 × age in years) + 5
  • Women: (10 × weight in kg) + (6.25 × height in cm) - (5 × age in years) - 161

Is it possible @david , considering I have this data on my profile and height in adults is pratically a constant?

It’s Christmas so only good news today :wink:
Inigo added a second script to Matlab called PopulateImReady4. This will backfill the Intervals TrainingAdvice field. He pulled it out of his sleeve in no time yesterday after your post. Check here how to use it:

That will be possible when david has finished the ‘Calculated Wellness Fields’. For Activities you can already calculate your own specific fields by using java script. It will be done shortly for Wellness as david is busy with it now.

1 Like

Hi.
Can someone tell me why the “SpO2” field is not downloaded from GarminConnect?
This parameter has never been downloaded in my case, although it is selected in the interval.icu settings.

regards
Artur

Do you measure it? In my case i only measure it, when i do a health snapshot with my Garmin Venu2

Yes, I measure 24/7.
I assume that since I bought a device with functions, I have it turned on.
For example, in smartphones I never turn off the WiFi, BT, NFC module.

regards

Can you see Sp02 on Garmin Connect?

That makes it a data stream which can not fit in wellness field because a wellness field is a single value…

That’s right, SpO2 is average. But e.g. rHR, HRV, rMSSD, etc. are also not absolute. These are the averages from the measurement time, e.g. 1 minute.

regards

Intervals.icu gets Spo2 from the “HealthSnapshot”'s sent by Garmin. I am not seeing any of those coming through for you. I am not sure what needs to happen for those.

1 Like

ahhh, ok.
Now I ran “Health Data” on the watch and the SpO2 parameter showed up in the wellness data on interval.icu.
Thanks for the clarification.
I thought that this parameter is just a daily average and something is wrongly configured. Now I know I need to run a dedicated test.

Again, thanks David.

1 Like

Hi David! Considering the question Artur asked, is it possible to import calories (resting and active) from garmin connect to intervals?

Currently only “consumedCalories” is imported. The Garmin docs say this comes from MyFitnessPal.

1 Like

Hello!
I tried to create a metric but it doesn’t appear on the calendar…
anyone with the same issue?