Custom charts on fitness page started

Let me give a suggestion, i was having an issue with my laptop screen after the second custom chart i cannot see the values i was hovering in the bars.

This is my suggestion, for that container to be sticky at the top when you scroll.

IN CSS:
Add .fitness-chart {
position: relative;
}
Add also this
.fitness-chart .stats-row {
position: sticky;
top: 0;
background: #FFF;
z-index: 1;
}

2 Likes

Yes I guess if you get take the kcal per week total number and divide it by the weight you get the METs-hour figure.

Sometimes publications use METs-hour sometimes they use METs-minute to classify people accoding to their physical activity.

Anyway, I guess people using intervals.icu are a majority of sports passionate who do > 1000 METs-min per week of physical activity, well above the american guidelines :wink:

We can also see METs as a rough/easy way to estimate training load

Thanks! Done!

Bug report:

When displaying bar charts on a day by day basis today’s bar (or the last one) is always missing as they are offset to the right in comparison to the points.

Mike

I have added a ramp rate plot which is fitness today - fitness 7 days ago. Also added a 7 day moving average (default for ramp rate) and 42 day moving average.

3 Likes

Compatible bars now stack. Currently this only happens for the “Sieler” zone plots (Z1+2 etc.). If you already have a chart with these on you need to remove and re-add them to see the stacking.

6 Likes

This is really great!!

Could there be the possibility to add a horizontal line to these custom plots. As an example: I have goal of reaching 250 km per week, and it would be great to see a horizontal line in the custom distance graph, to see which weeks I’ve reached this goal.

Thats a good idea. I will try fit it in. Busy adding filtering for activity types and so on.

2 Likes

You can now filter the activities used for a plot and change the axis label. This one is showing time spent running. Going to do plot colours and so on tonight.

6 Likes

You can change colours now and there is a new “Swim Bike Run Hours” chart to add.

10 Likes

Awesome stuff. Any thoughts on having the ability to re-order the charts?

MIke

1 Like

Hello, this is a great addition!

When you make a custom chart of the Z1-2 / Z3-4 / Z5 it shows the time in each of these. Is it possible to change this to a % of time when you hover?

Thanks for all the great work!

1 Like

Yes I will add re-ordering.

Thanks. I will look into the % thing for stacked charts. Would be nice to have a solution that doesn’t require hover for iPads and so on.

You can re-order charts now.

4 Likes

Hi David, is it possible to set somewhere the “time in zones” chart with % instead of total time?

thanks!

1 Like

Awesome.

I added percentages for charts with stacked bars (e.g. time in zones and swim bike run).

4 Likes

The colour picker now includes swatches for all the standard colours as well as any extras on your charts.

6 Likes

Nice work, this website is better and better.
Can we sort the zones the other way, so we can have Z1+2 at the bottom, Z3-4, and then Z5+ like in 30s power graph, i think it is more logical
Thank you.