Custom activity heatmaps

Yes, that’s how I would envision it. Average HR for the x/y bucket intersection. I’m using power-to-HR a lot, but also just seeing where raw HR is in relation to more than one other variable would be interesting, such as length/cadence as I mention. There’s room to explore other things, maybe Grade/Cadence/Efficiency (running). I don’t track much cycling, but maybe there are ideas there, too.

EDIT: Thanks for the reply!

And to clarify, the current implementation is great! I find density useful too, so the “feature request” if there’s demand, would be to have the option to select between density and a 3rd variable with basically all the same options you have for the other two.

1 Like

Is there a way to search for heatmaps?
When I search for the heatmaps shown in this post I get no results. When I click on Add/Heatmap the manual creation window is shown.

@david, if searching shows charts, histograms and heatmaps, are your L/R Balance and Power vs. Cadence heatmaps shared? If not, would you mind sharing them?

They show up in the activity charts search box. I have just shared “L/R Balance Heatmap” and “Power vs Cadence Heatmap”. So if you search for “heatmap” you should find both of those.

1 Like

Thanks for that!

1 Like