Custom Activity Chart: Gear Usage Statistics

Hey everyone,

I just created a “Gear Statistics” chart, inspired by the one from di2stats.com. It shows a pie chart with the % of time spent using each gear combination.

I hope you find it useful!

Feel free to give it a try and share your feedback.

Cheers!
Ariel

1 Like

Hi Ariel,
Thanks for the chart, I’ve just set it up and at first sight it looks easier to use than the heatmap which was already available.

Thanks, it’s still a little rough around the edges but I’ll see if I can make it better.
A regular drivetrain has too many gear combinations and produces too many labels.
I need to familiarize a bit more with the plotting library and find ways to improve it…

Added a new version using a “sunburst” plot. I think it looks much better and is more useful.

“Gear Usage Statistics v2”

Hi Ariel,

Thanks for adding this chart, first of all I’m quite new with intervals.icu. I’am trying to set up the Di2 chart you developed. I have added the chart to my dashboard but there isn’t any data in it. Do I need to do something more? My fit file contains the gear history. Thanks for you answer.

I think you need to first add the ´Gear´ Custom Streams from Jonas H. Those will get the data from the FIT file.