I’ve done all the tests you mentioned, several times, with different workouts, and there’s no way — absolutely nothing shows up in COROS. And yes, every time I change something it shows the last connection was “…x seconds ago”, but still nothing, no matter what.
And the workouts I’m setting up aren’t complex at all, for example “30’ easy run at 4:30/km”, so there can’t be anything weird there causing a mismatch with COROS zones.
I don’t know what else to do, there’s no way around it — I’m starting to think I won’t be able to use this INTERVALS.icu website and I’ll have to switch to another platform.
I’ve tried scheduling the workouts both as single planned workouts and through a full training plan, and the problem is exactly the same in both cases. I’m seeing the exact same symptoms described in these threads, so this doesn’t seem to be an isolated case: Coros training plan is created but planed workouts are not syncing and Transferir entrenos programados a Coros
Could someone from the team check my account on the server side? Happy to share my athlete ID if it helps. At this point I don’t know what else to try.