Coros and structured workouts

The one thing that’s keeping me kind of tied to TrainingPeaks at the moment is that there is no way for intervals.icu to post structured workouts to Coros.

I did some looking around, and I think Coros is being a bunch of weasels with their API and there is no easy way for intervals.icu to post to Coros (TrainingPeaks does have that ability but don’t see anyone else have it, so it’s probably a “private API”)

So my question is not really a question, because I think of Coros had a public API intervals.icu would already be using it. But just in case I missed it, would there be any way to get structured workouts from here to Coros?

1 Like

I don’t know of any way to do that unfortunately. I have mailed them to ask for API access. Lets see what happens.

3 Likes

Thanks!

I’ll mail them as well (won’t probably make any difference, but at least I can pretend it did)

1 Like

Pinged them again and even got a response this time

We will reach out to David from intervals.icu and see if we can support the integration. COROS doesn’t offer open API yet and may support this in the future.

Let’s see how it plays out

2 Likes

I received an email from them today. They are going to send me the API docs etc so looks like this is progressing.

8 Likes

Any small update regarding the API?

They sent me the docs but now I am waiting for a client_id and secret. Done some of the work already but can’t go further without those. Not quite sure what the holdup is.

2 Likes

I pinged them again on Instagram and then bumped the ticket. This worked last time, let’s see if it does again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
Is there any progress on this? Or any hope for progress in the near future?
Just got a Coros apex 2 watch but might have to return it if there is no way to sync my weekly planned workouts to my coros.
Thanks for your hard work :slight_smile:

Tx. No response from them so far. It was a bit weird. They sent me the docs quickly, I gave them the required info and they have gone silent since.

Oh that’s a shame… hopefully they’ll remedy it soon.

I’ve pinged them again on instagram (but did that on October 16th as well), maybe they had a lot going on with the new watches.

Did you already got some response from them?

Still silence. I did get another contact who said they would try help but then nothing.

It would be nice if Intervals made it to underneath list…

Terra apparently is linked to Coros API

2 Likes

After having a quick look, it seems like Terra allows one-way transfer, i.e. Coros data to Intervals. That is already possible through Strava. What would be more useful is the ability to move workouts from Intervals to Coros, as OP mentioned.

True for activities and workouts. I’m more after getting Sleep/Daily data from Coros to Intervals. That makes me kind of ‘biased’ :wink:

Looking at buying either a pace 2 or Garmin 255 in the next few weeks and this would be a massive swing in coros’ favour! Presumably no update? Cheers

I’m regularly pinging them on Instagram and via support but am getting zero response.

I still really like their watches (that battery life) but them not opening their API (trainingpeaks has some kind of deal) is dampening my seal of approval.

1 Like

3 Likes