Change power profile to speed kayaking

Hi, i’m using this for tracking for tracking sprint Kayaking where power has not gained traction as yet. I really like the data produced by the power profile, is it possible to customise this to produce data related to speed and or cadence?

What are you looking to see? I am not familiar with sprint Kayaking.

Thanks for coming back. Sprint kayaking generally raced over 500m. Metrix we come to rely on are cadence, distance per stroke and speed. Power is currently not available in an easy affordable form. We use cycling mode to track progress as it allows an input from a cadence monitor.

I am interested in the format of the power page and wondered if it is possible to display, cadence, av speed/pace on the graph and alter the box (top right with pb’s) to add bespoke distances and speed/cadence?

Hope this makes sense.

Many thanks

Ade

Ah unfortunately the power and pace pages are very much hardcoded to do power (watts/secs) and pace (secs/distance). Intervals.icu calculates and stores the curves for every activity and does a max calculation to display them.

You could probably create a custom activity chart using cadence, distance and speed traces. This requires some knowledge of Javascript and Plotly: