Best way to use Apple Watch for data used in intervals.icu

Hi all,

Getting my Apple Watch SE tomorrow and I was wondering what kind of apps are the best to use for health tracking related to cycling. I’m looking to export data like sleep(score), HRV and resting heart rate. Given that there are so many options and also a lot of Apple Watch owners, I am curious to see what has worked best for you all.

Have a great day!

My wife gets resting HR, HRV and SpO2 from her Apple watch via HealthFit. Works well.

You could download HRV4TRAINING, set up sleep on your watch, measure your daily HRV in the morning through Mindfulness and integrate data exchange through Dropbox

Thank you, I’ve installed this app. I’m still struggling to get all accurate data in. After using it yesterday on my bike ride while also using wahoo and heartrate strap, it seems best to not wear the watch while already having those active.

Does Healthfit export average HRV? Or all data points?

Thank you for your input, does this app provide a readiness score?

They give you a color for that, green, yellow or red. And in the menu you can have this insight to see the trends for the past days

You get a daily score on how hard you should be training.
However the recommendation is mostly given based on how you reply to the questions every morning, rather than your actual HRV.
I still find it somehow useful to run a daily assessment based on a structured checklist about your own perceived feelings rather than just numbers.