Best way to integrate apple watch / apple health data into intervals.icu

Is HealthFit still the best way to sync Apple Watch metrics to i.icu?
I have a client with a new x-mas gift and we want to get trend data captured.

1 Like

the full data is available here:

https://intervals.icu/api/v1/docs/swagger-ui/index.html

So far I havenā€™t been able to find anything better, despite there being one thing or another that isnā€™t working, I have to send an email to the programmer to see whatā€™s going on

1 Like

HealthFit works well. Its a once off purchase, not a subscription.

What sort of data is being captured in Apple Watch? (i donā€™t have one)

I just recently dabbled in the Apple Watch, and only way to get HR data is to actually connect to Apple HealthKit, and since Iā€™m doing that, Iā€™m thinking y not just have a sync available in BreakAway: Indoor Training iOS app to sync that data directly to intervals.icu

1 Like

Iā€™m really happy with HealthFit. And as mentioned, itā€™s a one off purchase. Itā€™s not a subscription.

1 Like

Hello I purchased Healthfit and was able to sync the past 90d of data to intervals. Anyone know of anyway to go further back? Can you do some sort of csv export/import maybe?

Thanks a ton for any help

Hello David,
I have a question, I donā€™t understand but the vo2max from Healthfit (I have an apple watch) is not captured by intervals icu.
I just can manualy use this field. Is it a bug or not ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards

Hello maybe you can import your fit file manually.

Hello David, it is not a bug in fact, this filed is not used by healthfit for the moment.

1 Like

Hi All,

I recently just added A new feature to BreakAway that enables Syncing Data from Apple Health to Intervals.icu

As of current, itā€™s in BETA and iā€™ve been adding what Iā€™ve found to be available in Apple Health and is Present in Intervals.icu to be synced.

I would love to have more feedback and improve the appā€™s connectivity.

2 Likes

Como faƧo para sincronizar dados de sono do Apple Watch?

This was moved to a topic that can answer your question.

Translated to Portuguese (Br): Isso foi movido para um tĆ³pico que pode responder Ć  sua pergunta.

Use Apple Health to upload data such as sleep status and HRV

TLDR: the app healthfit acts as a bridge, itā€™s a one-off purchase in the app store.

2 Likes