I’ll add it to my backlog ![]()
Hey Bart. Sorry for the radio silence. No update yet; I planned to work on this during my time off work, but the conclusion was that I really needed that time off
Progress will continue in the coming weeks.
Hi Maarten,
I’m started using your app, and I have some notes:
-first of all, thanks for your work, I really enjoy using it ![]()
1, Goal setting: I set a goal: Lose weight, but when I save it, somehow it changes back to “Gain muscle”. this is quite annoying, could you please check? I tried andoid app, and browser, same result.
2, Suggestion:
- for me, it would be great to have a “quick add” feature, so I do not need to create consumables, for a one-time useage.
- it would also great, if the software could “check/validate from macros” the “kcal” value during food creation. made mistake many times added the kcal for 100g, but CH, fat for the whole portion (like 400g), and I did not understood my daily numbers, until I found the mistake

Thanks for your work again, I really like the app you created.
Viktor
Hello Viktor.
I tested it and indeed it is a bug. The app expects a target weight value that is different from your current weight value to actually save the result. This is because only the target weight is stored. I will improve this.
Thanks for the suggestions. Suggestion number 1 has already been suggested by someone else as well, I will increase its prio in my backlog.
For suggestion number 2: I have also already made the same mistake
I can indeed add a check, will add this to the backlog.
Hello Bart.
I have just released an updated version of Avitu (you will have to hard-refresh browser, or update the Android app).
You now have the option to set a nutrition strategy on every activity. There are 3 options:
- Fuel-to-complete: focuses on energy balance, behaviour as pre-update
- Fuel-to-train: will prepare you for key workout sessions by adapting targets in meals leading up to the activity
- Fuel-to-perform: on top of fuel-to-train, also applies carb-loading when relevant (this depends on the activity requirements)
Meals with an impact are highlighted.
Any adaptations are also explained.
If you see any unexpected targets or behaviour, let me know. I have done several iterations trying to get this right, but it might still need some fine-tuning. ![]()
Wonderfull Maarten. Still using Avitu ;-). W/kg are rising ![]()
@Maarten_Aerts
Registered yesterday and I am giving a try to Avitu as I am looking to app solution for tracking my nutrition.
However, I am not able to change the Free time hour in my profile. My target is not accurate.
thanks for the support
Issue is fixed
There is some logic that redistributes time, so a full day always equals 24h. It included a small mistake for the scenario in which you reduce free time. This is now added to time at work.



