Annual Training Plan With Dynamic Content

I checked out the previous posts regarding Season or Annual Training Plans and it seems like there are some external tools (Excel) that can be used, but I’m curious if there has been any additional thought to building something into Intervals.icu?

While no platform that I’m aware of has this feature… well TP has it, but it’s cumbersome, there was a product called Bereda that had a really nice ATP builder. The various cycles could be dynamically adjusted. What it lacked, but TP has, is actual to planned, so adjustments can be made on the fly.

I’ve used the TP ATP where I target long course athletes toward a given CTL… It DOES show delta to plan, and I can either adjust load or reset expectations as such. I totally get it can be done in a spreadsheet, but trying to minimize tools.

So, this is both a feature request as well as trying to see how others are managing load and compliance through a season.

Thanks,
Dave

At the moment David is working on a few important projects, one of which is working on Intervals.icu full time from the end of the year and “not just me” is a top priority. Once David has additional “help”, I’m sure we will see additional features being added that will take this platform to even higher levels.

1 Like