Am I improving?

I’ve been training for the last few months. Focussing on yoga, strength training and boxing. It seems like my fitness level is not really rising. Am I not trying hard enough? I would appreciate some guidance from one of the coaches as I’m puzzled.

The fatigue level is higher but I cannot seem to get the training load level to improve. I am biking twice a week on a stationary bike. Boxing twice a week as well and doing yoga almost every day. I was hoping that my fitness level would start to rise. You can see in the last month or so it’s hasn’t really changed much. Appreciate the guidance from one of the coaches.

How do I get into the optimal. I’m far from a fit athlete. My apologies for the basic question.

Fitness chart works only with a powermeter. Yoga, strength, and boxing doesnt rise your CTL.

2 times biking in a week is not enough to make progression.

You can find on YouTube enough information about PMC.

Thanks Patty. Does this mean that if I’m trying to measure my general health using the frequent yoga, strength and boxing exercises that the intervals website may not be the best tool? Do you have something else that you can suggest. I’m just looking to get a basic health and I don’t often bike.

I think indeed that intervals is not the right place for yoga, boxing and strength. But i think you dont have to measure your health with a fitness chart.

Keep it simpel, look in the mirror to your body and look for changes. And with yoga and boxing you know that you make progression when you do it better.

But the most important is make fun and consistency. That gives you the most benefit.

3 Likes