Year progressions

Something I appreciate a lot in the Elevate Chrome extension is the ‘Year Progressions’. Haven’t seen something similar in intervals yet (might just not have found it). In any case, it would be a very nice addition. Allows you to set a year target and let’s you see quickly how far you are from that target (also how far you are from previous years in at the same date).

1 Like

I have some similar things on the todo list. Right now you can use the cumulative charts on the /compare page to compare this year to last year and so on. Add the “Cumulative training load” chart and change it to distance:

2 Likes

OK, maybe would not be bad to have some of these ‘typical’ graphs already out of the box?

2 Likes

I added that one to the standard list already :slight_smile:

1 Like

My graphs are slow to load, and doesn’t load completely, is there any way to enhance it as it is now? Not loading so many years obviously would help :slight_smile: But is there a setting to cache the info or something like that?

I have this on my “internals” list. Too much data is sent to the browser for each activity so if you are comparing that much data it will get slow. I am planning to sort this out soon.

1 Like

for that kind of stats you can better use Get more out of your Strava activities with heatmap, statistics, badges and more...