Workouts sync to Hammerhead

A workout sync with the Hammerhead Karoo2 would be great. I placed a ticket to the support and got this answer

" Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry to say but currently the Workouts can be imported only from TrainingPeaks. We have created a KB article that clearly explains this.

Please see: Workouts

You can also perform Xert Workouts on Karoo.

For Xert Workouts, please have a look at this article: Xert App

We do have plans to expand the integrations with more platforms and I have added your vote for intervals.icu integration.

Your feedback is enormously valuable to us and we always value those who are keen to give us their feedback. Please keep providing regular insights and suggestions. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.

In the meantime, please let me know if there’s anything else that I can help with, and have a great rest of your day!

Best Regards,
Hari
Hammerhead"

3 Likes

Tx for that. I have been in contact with them and I need to implement a Training Peaks compatible “workout of the day” endpoint in the Intervals.icu API. Hammerhead would still need to do some work but that would make it easier. Unfortunately they don’t have an API that would let me just do everything.

I do plan to implement TP workout of the day soon. That will make integration with apps that already support TP easier.

5 Likes

Very cool. If this is working, Intervals can properly used with Hammerhead and Wahoo also

Thanx, David