Workout type affect on fitness graph

Does mis-labeling a workout ‘type’ (ie: ride, run etc) effect your fitness graph?

I just imported all of old garmin watch data to intervals and I’m seeing that the the fitness graph is showing tons of red zone. I’m thinking what might have caused this is the fact that my more basic garmin forerunner 45 watch does not support custom workout types. So I just used use ‘ride’ for both normal bike training and also things like dirtbike training because I still wanted to do a 4x20 workout but garmin won’t let me create a custom one for that. I’m thinking that the higher mileage might make intervals.icu think I was overtraining?

Should I go back through the workouts and change them to ‘other’ in garmin or in intervals? maybe I should buy a nicer garmin that lets me create workouts in different categories beyond the basic types: bike, run, cardio, weights.

Did you setup all your zones correctly?
What´s used as Load metric? I guess it´s HR? If LTHR isn´t set correctly, all your HR zones are wrong and that results in incorrect Load.
Another thing is that the Fitness graph needs at least 6 weeks of data before it becomes meaningfull. And the difference between Form based on absolute values or percentage of Fitness equaly has huge impact.
Check the Guide section here on the forum to give you some basic understanding.