Workout library is live

Still needs quite a few things but you can use it now. Choose “Options” and then “Show workout library” to display.

You can drag and drop from the library to the calendar. You can also drag planned workouts from the calendar to a library folder.

I still need to do:

• Filtering by activity type, time and training load. You can filter on name now
  • Sharing workout folders with other athletes
  • Viewing the workout library of the athlete you are looking at along with yours
  • Smart replacement of tokens in the workout description when viewed e.g. {120%+} => 369w+
10 Likes

Oh that VO2 max should be 8 x 2m @130%! I can’t do 2 x 8m at that power!

3 Likes

Oh that VO2 max should be 8 x 2m @130%! I can’t do 2 x 8m at that power!

Yes you can :joy:

Ran out of excuses for not planning … works fine …

You can now drag workouts between folders to move or copy.

3 Likes

You can now search for workouts.

6 Likes

Just entered 11 of my standart bike workouts with no problems. In the middle of my fifth trip through 65 Tacx movies, I’ll eventually get them all registered here. To go back to look for Load and time is, I guess, just a part of the planning training. Hoping one day to be able to save a done session as a workout in the library, but it works fine as it is now.
From having a statistical program with options for collaboration, you are actually beginning to have the whole setup for exercising.

I was going to implement that, then decided that people probably wouldn’t use it much. Will put it back on the list!

You can now drag activities (rides, runs etc.) to the workout library. The intervals for the activity (if any) are used to create a description.

You can also drag planned workouts from imported calendars to the library. Once in the library you can drag the workout onto your calendar. Note that it now has no association with the original imported calendar.

2 Likes

If programming today is what you are doing, I almost want to start again.
But then, you make it seem almost effortless, and I’m not sure what it is.
So; I’ll just say thank you, and keep biking …

And now I noticed; nice feature with the Intervals registered also…

3 Likes

Maybe it’s better if the description is as a percentage of FTP and not as a power?
Useful when FTP grows quickly :slight_smile:

That’s coming soon! Going to make a little language like {105%} and when you view it it’s replaced.

1 Like

This is a great feature. However, it is a bit hidden in the options tab. Took me 5 minutes to find it lately. Maybe give it its own entry in the top bar?

Hmm. I should try find space! The challenge is to make sure stuff fits on an 800px display.

The new button works well! Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello, is there a trick how to activate / add workouts to my library? I can’t seem to be able to find Library in my Options. (Safari, iPad Pro 12,9”)

It’s the “Book” icon…

1 Like

Hi there, is there a way to visually preview workouts in my library? When looking for other user’s shared workouts, I can scroll through these really nice previews. Is there a way to activate that for my own workouts too?

Calendar - Options - Colors - Tick Workout

Danke Cooper,
Unless I am missing something I believe you misunderstood my question. I was wondering if there’s a visual preview view of my workouts in the workout library (similar to the view of the collection of shared workouts from others as seen in my screenshots in the previous post). This is independent of the calendar view in my understanding.