Workout Library Folders

Hi David,

Been using the Workout Library fairly heavily for scheduling, and getting quite a few in there and it will gradually become difficult to see the wood for the trees.

Would it be possible to add the ability to have a simple tree structure to help categorisation? I’d go with headings like “Races”, “Polarised”, “Sweetspot”, “Recovery” as folders, but I’m sure something configurable would be more useful for all. It’ll just make it much easier for setting up the different mesocycles.

Thanks for all the work, really like the 30s power graph, it’s particularly illustrative for the WTRL TTT on Zwift!

Cheers, Stuart

1 Like

Tx. Do you mean “Folders in folders”? You can already have as many folders as you like.

Well there you go! If you click on the ellipsis, all sort of magical things appear! Looks like someone had already thought about this :wink:
Thanks for the pointer! :joy:

2 Likes

Hey David

I think this would be a really nice feature, “folders in folders”. I schedule workouts for my wife and dad, but since they don’t have powermeters, i have made heartrate-based copies of all my power-based plans and workouts. This quickly becomes a lot of workouts and plans to look true, so more sorting possibilities is more than welcome.

Thanks for all your work!
Nick

I will definitely be doing this soon. I am doing to do quite a bit of work on the library e.g. full page mode to organise your workouts, see little skylines for each one etc.