Workout Comparison / Overlay

I often do the same workouts every few weeks and would like to compare my current results with past results. I’d like to be able to show two (or more, but two would suffice) workouts in the same graph, either stacked or as an overlay. It would also be nice to be able to nudge either graph forward or backward to align intervals for comparison.

I did a search to see if this was previously requested and didn’t find anything so I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate request.

-jeff miesemer (Theo Bromine)

5 Likes

Tx I have added that to the list. I am planning to revisit the long neglected interval search page and turn it into a general “search and compare activities” page with these kind of features. Right now you will need to use multiple browser windows carefully arranged.

8 Likes

Mee too! Most of my interval sessions come from sufferfest, where I tend to do certain favourite workouts repeatedly. Would be so nice to directly compare the last so and so iterations of „Hell hath no fury“ with each other!

2 Likes

Any news on this feature request? btw: @david: do you have a public “backlog” for us to see?

Not yet but it keeps popping up on various threads. No public backlog yet unfortunately. The doc I keep track of that in has email addresses and so on in it so I can’t just publish it as is.

this feature would be very helpful also for the recently shared SFT test. So you could easily overlay each test ride with power, hr & RPE.

Selection of multiple workout would be already a perfect start.
Add on: define intervals within a workout → name it → and select it then in a compare mode.

4 Likes

Great work making all this available for us.

Is there progress on the workout comparison feature?

Keep up the excellent work!!

4 Likes

Bringing this up again :slight_smile:
Definitely an interesting feature

3 Likes

Second this. For me, it’d suffice to be able to see in the same page the bar charts with total time in HR and power zones for two or more workouts, to quickly compare efforts. It is certainly doable switching between tabs, but it’d be cleaner, especially if comparing more than 2 workouts :slight_smile:
Cheers.
Luigi

1 Like