Whoop API available (Refer Whoop Thread)

Who would like to test the Whoop integration? I can only have up to 10 test users, then I need to apply for approval. It’s done, just needs testing.

Hi David, I’m happy to test

I’m happy to test if you need it David

Hi David, I’m also keen to test!

Hi, I would love to test, too.

Yes Ready to support!

The test is working great on my end! One of my favourite integrations by far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @david, I would be happy to test the integration as well :slight_smile:

@abiola_adeye @edserbroers @Supabock Tx. Reload the app and you should see the Whoop box in /settings.

@david my data was immediately displayed :+1:

1 Like

Works amazing thank you @david

1 Like

It would be wonderful if I could also test the integration :star_struck:

I have added you, the 10th test user. I can’t add any more people unfortunately. I applied for app approval a week ago but haven’t heard anything yet.

1 Like

1 Like

Works perfectly!

1 Like

What data is being imported into Intervals? Just got the Whoop and would love to combine it with this amazing website:)

Has been working perfectly for me. Includes Sleep Duration, Sleep Score(Performance), Resting HR, HRV (rMSSD), Readiness(Recovery), Respiration, SpO2.

1 Like

Unfortunately I cannot add any more test users. Waiting for Whoop to approve Intervals.icu for production use. For those already testing, do not disconnect. I did that and now I cannot get back in due to the user limit :frowning:

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 20.49.46

3 Likes

is there anything as we subscribed users we can push WHOOP to make it official?

I re-submitted the approval request yesterday and this time I received a confirmation email. So it seems something went wrong during the previous submission process. So hopefully it will be approved soon.

2 Likes