Weight tracking (Intervals, Strava, Wahoo)

Waiting for access to Wahoo API. Would take 5-7 days it says on the website.

mine took no more than a few hours, haven’t tried anything with it yet though. Hopefully tomorrow on the train (if the internet isn’t too slow) I have 4h to play with it.

Mine is still waiting. Maybe because I don’t have any Wahoo devices?

Got access to the API :slight_smile:

But now the big question, I just can’t find a webpage to login to view athlete data. I’m searching for something like a strava webpage to show all my rides etc. All I can find is the wahoofitness page which is more like a shop.

2 Likes

I do access stuff via the Wahoo or Elemnt Apps or Web Based I believe there is only Systm
https://systm.wahoofitness.com/

For those with Apple Watch / Apple iOS devices, does all these systems (Withings, Wahoo, Strava, Garmin or whatever other apps) has ability to sync to Apple Health?

If yes, then I think that’s a very easy solution (for me) to actually just get data from Apple Health and feed it into Intervals (thru my BreakAway: Indoor Training App)

1 Like

Thanks!! That worked :slight_smile:
Also, I got some working code , although very raw. I can read and write the weight into Wahoo.
Very very basic code => GitHub - TheGabeMan/HealthSync: Sync health and training info from a number of websites

1 Like

RolandR88 Your script is ready :slight_smile:
Goto: GitHub - TheGabeMan/HealthSync: Sync health and training info from a number of websites
Download ONLY the weightsync.py
view the env.md file and create a hidden file name “.env”. Copy the info from my env.md into your .env file.
Change the info in the .env for the info from your developer accounts with intervals, strava and wahoo.

Are you familiar with generating authorization tokens from developer APIs?

PS: Big thank you to rolandplanitz for giving me the push in the right direction with his script.

1 Like

I’ll shamelessly copy the wahoo logic into my rust binary :wink:

1 Like

That’s where this is for, learn, adopt, give back :wink:

1 Like