W/kg and power curve comparison based on training time

Hi there, this is Enrico.

I am new to the forum but I am loving intervals.icu since a long time :slight_smile:

I was looking at my performances and I definitely saw a decline this year due to a decreased time on the saddle (we had a new baby).

I saw I can plot my training time vs ftp or power/hr in the graphs, but I was wondering how my power compares to others who are training more or less hours.

Is there such a statistic available in the platform? I see the age group comparison, but not the training time one.

Just a thought, let me know…

Cheers and thanks for the amazing work!

1 Like

Thanks! I do have this on the todo list. Would be very interesting to plot eFTP/kg vs training time for different age groups. Would also be nice to add training intensity distribution to that.

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks!

I thought about this the other day while watching a video about getting to 6 w/kg then I realized the guy was training 20 hr/week

Keep up with the good work, I really love your platform :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very interesting indeed @david . It feels you have a unique and powerful opportunity here, with all the training data and performance metrics of intervals.icu users, and a willingness to share it (unlike TrainerRoad ha). Like the world’s largest cycling training study, albeit much less controlled. But using the data effectively could provide some great insights. Looking forward to it!

1 Like