Use Garmin or Zwift?

Riding inside, my current workflow (pre-intervals) is to record Zwift rides with Garmin, then delete the Zwift version from Garmin Connect because it doesn’t include any of the Firstbeat metrics and delete the Garmin version from Strava (because it doesn’t include any of the route details or elevation).

What’s the general thinking on how to handle syncing to intervals when a rider has what look like duplicate rides in different places? My thought right now is that I should stop syncing with Garmin and only sync with Strava. If I disconnect from Garmin, will the historical data be deleted from intervals (this would be preferred)?

Intervals.icu won’t delete your historical data from Garmin but you can do this easily from the activity list page.

I think for Zwift syncing with Strava will work best. Garmin Connect no longer sends activities from 3rd party sites like Zwift to apps like Intervals.icu in any case.

1 Like

Something strange is happening, I discovered this application some time ago:

That there is also for Android.
The curious thing is that this application receives all the information from Gamin, even in my case that I upload from Wahoo, tested and proven several times.
So the question is, with some applications it works and with others it doesn’t, why ???