Unable to edit/override total Moving Time on activity with missing data

Hi everyone,

I ran into an issue today where my bike computer died during a ride. The head unit managed to save the first part of the file (56.71 km and 2:13:01 moving time), but the actual total ride was 78.77 km with a total moving time of 3:02:00.

I successfully updated the total Distance to 78.77 km by clicking directly on the distance field in the top-left corner of the activity page. However, I am completely locked out from changing the Moving Time to 3:02:00.

Here is what I tried so far:

  1. Clicking directly on the time field (2:13:01): Unlike the distance field, clicking the time digits does not trigger an input box or allow me to type a new value.
  2. Using the “Edit Data” (Data bewerken) option under Actions: This opens the second-by-second data stream grid (Time/Watts/HR/Cadence), but does not offer a fields to overwrite the global activity totals.

How can I manually override the total Moving Time for this activity so that my average speed and TSS calculations reflect the full ride?

Thanks in advance for the help!

AFAIK, you can’t…
Best solution in this case is to either add a ‘Manual activity’ for the not recorded part or, probably even better, set the recorded part to be ignored for distance/load/etc and add a manual activity representing the entire activity’s load and distance.

great thanks for this solution. next time i will charge the wahoo :wink: