Transfer scheduled workouts to Stryd Power Center

Is it possible to add a function to transfer planned workouts from “Intervals.icu” to “Stryd Power Center”.

Basically similar to the function for transferring planned training sessions to Garmin Connect. Unfortunately, all Stry users cannot use the Garmin Running APP for this, as Garmin only knows performance recordings for cycling. This is how Stryd users use the “Stryd Workout APP” and planned workouts are only displayed there if they are also saved in the “Stryd Power Center”.

1 Like

I did some Googling and I was unable to find official Stryd API. So unfortunately this probably can’t be done by Intervals.icu currently. I contacted them a year ago and received this response:

We have no immediate plans to build a calendar API to export Stryd workout to other calendars. We may reconsider this in the future.

We also do not have an open API for importing training plans other than from FinalSurge/TrainingPeaks and have no plans for such API at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

You could also ask their support to indicate interest.

1 Like

Maybe that helps. I’m planning with Intervals.icu at the moment. After that, I create the same workout in Final Surge. I can then have the training transferred to Stryd. Strava is also already connected.

https://beta.finalsurge.com/workoutcalendar

Stryd information IS exported into Strava for Running activites and would be available to get from there.