Training plans now supported

I would definitely welcome the capability to add the A/B/C Events (one day we’ll race again, right?) and see them as dots in the PMC.
In TP you’d also get a reminder of (X-days to Event Z) in the dashboard.

2 Likes

You can add A/B/C races to the calendar already and they do show up as red dots on the fitness page. Click in an empty area on the calendar and then click the “Category” drop down and chose race A/B/C.

I am busy making this a bit more obvious right now as I now need to add support for capturing wellness data as well.

4 Likes

That’s great! Thanks for pointing that out, I missed that option.

For wellness data are you looking at integration with Apple HealthKit and Whoop? HRV, Sleep, Blood oxygen etc?

2 Likes

Initially manual capture and integration with Garmin health (they get data from Apple, at least in my wife’s case). This is the current list:

public Float weight;
public Integer restingHR;
public Integer hrv;
public MenstrualPhase menstrualPhase;
public Boolean mpCaptured;      // true if entered by athlete
public Integer kcalConsumed;
public Integer sleepSecs;
public Integer sleepQuality;    // Poor(1), Avg(2), Good(3), Excellent(4)
public Integer soreness;        // None(0), Low(1), Avg(2), High(3), Extreme(4)
public Integer fatigue;         // None(0), Low(1), Avg(2), High(3), Extreme(4)
public Integer stress;          // None(0), Low(1), Avg(2), High(3), Extreme(4)
public Integer mood;            // Poor(1), Avg(2), Good(3), Excellent(4)
public Integer motivation;      // Poor(1), Avg(2), Good(3), Excellent(4)

All captured daily. Whats a good name for “Blood oxygen” and what are the units etc?

@david ‘SpO2’ is the blood oxygen measurement. It’s a % (max 100)

2 Likes

I have just stumbled across this platform and I just wanted to say how thoroughly impressed I am. Well done.

7 Likes

How do I remove a plan from an athlete, after I dragged and dropped it on their calendar?

1 Like

If you delete one of the workouts from that plan from the athlete’s calendar it should offer to delete all the others as well.

3 Likes

This is great David! Extremely impressed with the detail on all of this and excited to utilize it and understand it more. One question I have is, is there any way to make “sub-folders”? For example, I would like to create a Bike Workout Folder and a Run Workout Folder and within those folders create various different “efforts” and intensities to have a more streamlined and organized system.
Thanks! this is awesome

2 Likes

Tx. Yes sub-folders are on the todo list. I actually started it once already but it turns out to be quite tricky so I hit pause.

2 Likes

Hi David,

I am currently having issues accessing the content of training plans. When selecting a plan it currently shows the following.

However, there is currently no ability to edit the plan. Plans are still able to be added to the calendar and their content appears when added.

Thanks in advance,
Calum

1 Like

Oops broke this with the wellness stuff. Fixed. Tx. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Could you add an option to duplicate a plan?

1 Like

Will do. I have added that to the todo list.

2 Likes

How is the progress going on public directories? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: It’s been a bit bumped by the whole Strava thing and scaling the site in general. But will get done eventually.

1 Like

Cant wait! Fantastic work on your double century by the way!

1 Like

Tx. It was hot!

1 Like

Is there a way to add a rest day? I think for the moment it’s better solution to add a Note, right?

1 Like

I normally just leave days with no training planned empty in my plan.

1 Like