Track the best efforts along with the fitness curve

Hi David,

I was thinking about a little features that could be used to keep motivation and to track the link between training (fitness, fatigue, form) and best power records. This could help the analysis of the configuration (fitness/fatigue) that is optimal for each athlete to perform breakthrough.

You could add the option to show the days on which the athlete performed a “best effort” on the first graphic of the “Fitness” page. Maybe you could let the user choose what “best effort” he wants to track, or just consider all the best efforts he selected on the page “Power”.

To show these days I think you could draw a gold medal :medal_sports: above the fitness curve.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. I have this on the todo list already! Should have done it ages ago.

1 Like

This just got done. Achievements (ftp up, best power for season etc.) are now shown as little stacked dots under the fitness chart and with the activity summary at the bottom:

16 Likes

I not only like the functionality but also the Design/UIX of this feature. Simple but very telling.

3 Likes

Great feature, but please do tell what is the “Lockdown”, “L4” and “L3”.

If you want to make notes of your season for example “Base 1” “Base 2” “Pré Season” in fitness page select “Add entry to calendar” select “Category” For example Notes, start and end date, color and description.
Next “Options” and check “Notes” and you are done :wink:

2 Likes