Totals Tab - HR Zones- BUG?

Just noticed something strange:
I just have a hand full of minutes above Z4 HR for the entire year.

To check, I looked at a more intense session. There I totalled almost the same number of minutes above Z4 as in the yearly totals (based on my HR settings).

Is it possible that the “Totals” Tab uses the default HR-ranges instead of the user ones?

Might be related: Next to the “cardiac drift” plot there is a column with Power vs Z2. The heart rate displayed there is 150 which for me is way above Z2.

I see you changed to a 5 zone model for HR for rides. You need to do “Update activities” to apply that to your existing activities to re-compute the HR zone times. Also you should probably also use a 5 zone model for running as well. If you don’t its ok but then Z6 and Z7 in the HR zone totals will only have data from running.

Could you please send me a link to that “more intense session”?

Tx I just fixed this. I missed it in the zones update. It now uses the HR zones on the activity and top of Z2 for a 4+ zone model and top of Z1 if using only 3 zones.

I changed to the 5 Zones HR only after I noticed, trying to “fix” or trigger a re-compute.

Before I go ahead and “Update Acivities”: Is there a way to only have the HR computations updated? Asking, because I don’t want to change the Power Zones/FTP for past activities.

I’ll email you the interval workout.

As ever: thanx for your great work, David!!

Currently it will update all of the zones (power, hr and pace) but it won’t change FTP or threshold pace. It will change threshold and max HR.

That works for me- great!!

Is there a way to bulk change threshold pace for past activities–all, or at least for a given date range?

Not yet but I do plan to add that. Now you can use the activity list view and edit on the grid:

1 Like