Top 10 Best Efforts

First off, I have to echo what other users have said. Amazing product, really impressed with this and keep telling people about it. Im hoping to drop my yearly subscription to TP when it expires and start putting a few $ in your pocket instead. But one of the thing I miss (although I feel this could be here somewhere) is the ability to see a list of my best power numbers over the last 3 years. I understand I can see best effort for each season but it’s not quite what I need. Im looking for say best ever 10 efforts over 1,5,10,20…Is that possible please?
Thanks

5 Likes

Thanks! No you haven’t missed it, Intervals.icu can’t do that yet. You can tick the box to show sub-maximal efforts on the power curve but that is still just for the current season.

Maybe what I need to do is add a “All time” option to the power curves drop down or perhaps “Date range” to let you pick any date range. Then you would be able to see your best 6 efforts.

9 Likes

YES PLEASE! :smiley:

I think the only think I use Trainer Road for (all-time power records).

1 Like

Yes big +1 for me on the all time power curve option :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 from my side, too.

Thanks for replying David. Seeing top 6 efforts for date range/all time would be fantastic. Thanks for considering this.

1 Like

+1 here, a date range or top 10 on power curve efforts would be amazing!