"This ride" power curve

Is there a reason why I am able to see the power curve for “this ride” on the iPhone but not on the PC, where ig gets merged into the last 42 days or “this season”?
I guess the question is: can I see the curve for “this ride” on a desktop?
Thanks for any help.
Best,
nardix

Depends on which curves you have selected to be displayed. Those settings are not shared between the desktop and mobile version so that’s probably why you are seeing a difference.
If you don’t have the 42 days curve selected on mobile you will see This Ride’s curve clearly. If it is selected on desktop and This Ride’s curve is the best within the last 42 days, the curves will be almost identical. Just because This Ride is the best of the last 42 days…
The reason that some settings are shared or not has to do with available display space. Quite different on desktop/Mobile.

1 Like

Thanks @MedTechCD for your answer. I believe it is a different issue. I can see the This Ride curve clearly on the iPhone independently on whether I have the 42d curve selected or not. Actually I am displaying more curves on the iPhone than on the desktop. Conversely, “This Ride” doesn’t show up on the Desktop (neither Mac or PC) nor in the iPad (same operating system, bigger screen). So it’s probably a design issue, but unrelated to display space.
By the way, there is no option to select the “This Ride” curve (it just shows up on the iPhone).

In both cases on the activity power page?
You can´t show This Ride on the overall Power page!

Not sure what you mean. If I select an activity and look at the power data, I can see the power curves, which in the iPhone also include “This ride” by default (also in the power table). I guess an image is worth a thousand words :wink: :

On mobile you are for sure on the activity power page but on desktop you have the side bar and you could be mistaking there:

1 should give you the same possibilities but not necessarily the same curves because that differs in settings between mobile and desktop.
2 gives you the “overall” power page not specifically to an activity and you will not get This Ride curve.

1 Activity Power page

2 Overall Power page

I am working on a guide for the Overall Power and Pace page. It should be ready by the end of the week.

1 Like

Mistery solved, I was not on the “activity power page” just in the power tab.
The “this ride” is indeed in the activity power page also on the desktop :slight_smile: .
Thanks!

1 Like

Amazing that I had the same issue but luckily “found again” the answer to the same question :smiley: :man_facepalming:

1 Like