Syncing From Strava from Several Months Ago

Hello, No matter how many times I refresh, try different browsers, logout/login, I can’t seem to get it to sync strava data from may/june/early july. Clicking the circular arrow also doesn’t seem to do it.

Any ideas? Does it only pull in the most recent rides?

strava has a limit on how many API calls can/allowed to be made in a day. So if it’s over the limit, you will need to be queued for later.

however, for your issue, IIRC (from forum - you can do a search) what you can do is to zoom in (select those ranges) in the fitnes/fatigue chart and then click on Sync.

IIRC that is what the post on the forum says and that’s also what I did.

intervals will stop syncin if user hasn’t been on the site for x weeks. or soemthig like that

yeah I saw that thread and tried it, but it didn’t help. I guess I’ll wait till tomorrow and see if the strava limit is the issue. Thanks.

Another option would be to Bulk Export all your activities and upload them later in intervals.icu.

It’s a bit more manual approach, but it will save you to remember the date ranges every day you hit the limit if you have to do it more than once.

They way data is fetched from Strava can create gaps. The refresh button on the /fitness page will try fix those gaps. I just did that for you and those activities are loading in. I can’t do this automatically because it uses too many Strava API requests and they have tough limits.