Syncing coachee's training to Garmin Connect

Whether my question is right here with the Bug topics I am not sure.
For a while now I have been on ICU and my workouts are synced with Garmin Connect without any problems.
Now I am figuring out the coach functionality. With the same settings as for myself, only the coachee’s workouts fail to sync with Garmin Connect.
Could it have to do with the fact that the coachees have not yet paid a contribution?

Being a contributor or not, won’t affect syncing to Garmin Connect. It (currently) only affects the historical data that has not been pulled in.

Thanks Gerald,
Do you maybe have another suggestion what could be the problem?

More than half my athletes use Garmin as the controlling device for their trainer/workouts, and they don’t have a problem; with only 1 being a contributor.

Are you sure the settings are correct?
Here are settings for me (top right), as well as three others (top left is not connected via Garmin):

Do they have the red disconnect icon showing?

First are my settings, second one off the atletes.

The only other issue I can think of is that they need to be using Intervals once in 28-30 days. That would be for syncing activities in, but I’m sure it would apply for pushing workouts.

When last did they log in or have activities upload/stnc?

They just uploaded the latest activity yesterday. Last week 5/6 times a week. Just tried again but alas.

I’m sure @david will assist. I can’t see what’s wrong, but might be something obvious that we can’t see.

Can you please post the id of the athlete or a link to their activities and I will have a look. Tx.

hi.

I am taking this one up again, i just put in a lot of trainings from a plan i found here and added it to my calender. The sync to Garmin only synced 2 activites, is this normal? will the rest come as i goes further into the plan?

@david

Hi Kasper,

Intervals.icu only uploads the next 7 days of workouts to avoid cluttering your device with workouts far into the future. So every day some more should appear.

1 Like