Sync with Wahoo Systm broken?

Still not working for me :confused:

Now it seems to be working again. Automatic sync worked fine yesterday and today. Thanks @David for raising the issue to Wahoo, guess they took some actions on their side.

Wahoo support got back to me. They are working on a bug fix for this problem.

2 Likes

Hello, do you knoe is the bug is fixed? Automatically syncing from Wahoo SYSTM is function8ng. Manual upload still shows up as a grey file

If I try to upload on the Mac I get the message request failed error code 400

I am also having problems with uploads from Wahoo Systm. Just in the past week, none of the power data from my Wahoo Elemnt head unit is uploading to Intervals.icu for any indoor ride (neither Sufferfest workout nor RGT race.) However HR is uploaded.
To be clear, the power data specifically from the race or workout is fully uploaded from Wahoo. But NOT the data from the full workout, which includes the race/workout PLUS warm-up and, often, additional 30-60min Z2 block or another interval set or whatever.
This has only just started happening on Systm indoor ride, after 3yrs of uploading w/o any real problems to Intervals.icu.
Is there a setting I need to change? And has anyone else noticed recent incomplete uploads for indoor training on Systm? (For the record, outside workouts continue to upload just fine from Elemnt.)
Thanks for any help,
Brenon

You can test these things by downloading the original fit file on the activity /data page. I had a look at the 1h30 ride on Tuesday on fitfileviewer.com and the power data is all zeros.

I don’t know if there are any settings on the Wahoo side to control any of this. I think you should contact their support.

Thank you @david for the help in diagnosis. It is indeed a problem w/ the Wahoo head-unit. Despite the restrux and layoffs (and near default) at Wahoo, the company is still pretty responsive and helpful.

1 Like