Sync to Apple Health w/Apple Relative Effort Score

First post here, just started using this.

My indoor rides are recorded in Zwift, outdoor in Garmin. Both currently push to Strava & Apple Health directly (i.e., not pushing through Strava).

I’ve noticed historically that when I import activities into Apple Health, Apple’s Training Load metric must be assigned manually for each event. Only way I’ve found to avoid this is to record each event directly on my watch, which seems redundant considering I’m already recording elsewhere per the above (which will not change). If I push my Zwift/Garmin data to ICU, then push from ICU to Apple, does Apple treat this like any other imported event or will it take RE info & calculate training load from there (without having to enter manually)?

That’s impossible. Intervals isn’t pushing activities elsewere.

Good to know, thanks. It had been suggested to me earlier that I could use ICU as a clearinghouse of sorts, but if I can’t push data elsewhere from ICU it’s not of much use to me right now.

You can acces almost everything in Intervals through the API. But that means that the other side has to do the work for the integration.