Subscription problem

Continuing the discussion from Subscription model and/or separate services:

I payed for a years subscription - then cancelled it, because I did not want it to renew automatically, but ended as a non-subscriber. What can I do?

I credited you with 11 months more purple star, thanks!

thank‘s a lot - also for the quick reaction!

Same thing happened to me yesterday, subscribed for 3 months, cancelled it immediately as I dont want it to renew automatically and ended up as a non-subscriber.

Fixed, you are now a supporter for 3 months (hopefully more!). Thanks.

Stripe does sent out an email about a week before renewal so you do gets a heads up.

Thanks much for taking care of this.

Hi, ive also done the same. cancelled my 3 months straight away after subscribing and now i cant upload any old data. i wanted to see if i liked it before signing up again. please can you help? regards Matt

Hi, ive also done the same. cancelled my 3 months straight away after subscribing and now i cant upload any old data. i wanted to see if i liked it before signing up again. please can you help? regards Matt

Hello, this happened to me as well. Cancelled my 3 months.

I’m interested in supporting this site but concern about giving my credit card information. The pop-up makes it easy to subscribe but I cannot find how one would cancel and also where my subscription status is stated (paid or free), could you help?
Thanks

Tx. Intervals.icu never sees your card information. The payments are processed by Stripe, a large and respected payment processor. Your subscription status is shown at the top of the /settings page. Once you have subscribed you can cancel anytime just by clicking that information and choosing cancel. You will receive an email from Stripe a week before renewal and you can cancel at that time if you like.

It worked just like you said, thanks very much.
Bkopicz

1 Like