Subjective wellbeing Journal

Hi all
So thinking out loud a bit here - and not really sure what I’m looking for, but I want to try and keep a log/diary/journal of how I feel day-to-day. Long story but I suffer from chronic fatigue, and while this is generally well managed, I do have days when getting out of bed is a physical challenge. I want to track this day-to-day. I suppose this can be done in notes or comments on the wellness chart, but I think I’m looking for something more structured, possibly template-based, and possibly searchable, so I can look for patterns or Trends - Are any of you doing anything similar? - Is a way of doing this within Intervals.ICU or are you using something else and linking in? am I looking for the impossible?

You could use the “Fatigue” subjective wellness score maybe with some of the others:

This can be plotted on the /fitness page.

1 Like

Ta David - I do use this but need more detail as chronic fatigue symptoms can be different from day to day or even across the day

I get migraines. Sometimes with pain, sometimes without. What I’ve been doing is writing a free-form note. It’s not as fast or as visually trackable as the other items in the daily log, but it’s what I’ve got.

I also use a migraine tracking app for my migraine symptom days. That is completely separate from Intervals.icu, but it’s something I can share with my neurologist, which comes in handy.

I wonder if there’s a chronic fatigue tracking app?

That’s sort of what I’m doing - making notes here and there - I think what I’m really looking for is one place to be able to make notes & be able to analysis them in one place
there are many many CF symptom tracking apps but for me, they tend to have a bit of a negative focus on symptoms and don’t accommodate a relatively high degree of activity

1 Like

Two thoughts:

1. Use Fatigue, Mood and Motivation. Write daily notes. Graph the subjective metrics in order to see trends and correlations. When things are pointing either down or up, review your notes for those days in order to gain insights.
  2. Create a spreadsheet with date, desired subjective metrics that use a 1-10 scale, and a column for notes.
1 Like

Howie
thanks for those thoughts and that may well be a way forward - I’ve manage to plot Fatigue motivation and mood in the fitness chart and with fitness and form as well as HRV scores can see some patterns - probably need to set up a spread sheet with more specific CF symptoms and plot those over time

2 Likes