Strava segments

Good feedback, tho I’ve never given it much thought to be honest as its an indoor ride and seems kinda “unfair” given that from “app to app” there would be different algorithms / physics being used.

If anything, it should be a virtual segment, but not entirely sure how to go about this tho. I’ll put this into my KIV pile for now.

1 Like

if not segments, can you at least include some European maps (with inbuilt inclines). Currently my rides are all flat and for inclines I’ve to use Zwift/MyWhoosh.

There are a few bundled Slope based routes included already. Also some climbs, like Alps De Huez and some others. I didn’t include more as I honestly don’t really ride a lot of maps.

But, If you have any FIT / GPX / TCX of any outdoor rides (if can be your usual outdoor rides or rides you downloaded from other riders on Strava), you can use those via dropbox.

Here’s a short video of how it works.

Would that work?

2 Likes

I’ll try this.

1 Like

@app4g is there a limit on how many Dropbox folders can be synced in the app? currently, I’ve 5 diff. folders with gpx files but the app is only loading 4 of them and two folders as Base Folder!!
Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 10.43.41 AM

Tx for the bug report. I’ve fixed that some time ago in my development branch.

will the fix be there in new update?

New update sent to Apple for Review(may take a few days to get approved if all works well w/ their review process). This adds official support for Connecting to TrainerDay and the Dropbox bug fix.

Tx.

2 Likes