Strava Ride Not Syncing - Adhoc fix use DOWNLOAD OLD DATA button

Hello,

My activity from the evening of 20220630 did not auto load to intervals.icu from Strava. It isn’t a commute, and I checked the “Include commutes” box in the options section from the home page “Activities” anyways. In “Settings” the “Download activates” box is check for Strava too. Also tried the “Look for new activities” (on desktop) / “Refresh” (on mobile) button several times.

Hours later I was able to solve the issue by manually using the “DOWNLOAD OLD DATA” button in the “Strava” section of “Settings”, and set the date range to the last TWO days. That pulled the activity from Strava. Just figured out that trick after causally looking for a fix this evening, and starting this post. Figured I would let people know about the adhoc solution. Not sure why the activity didn’t load to begin with, but if someone comes across the same issue they might figure out this manual DOWNLOAD OLD DATA adhoc fix from this post.

Best,
Seth

7 Likes

My activity from this evening is not syncing as well. I’ll try your solution :+1:

I suspect something is broken, hopefully only temporarily.

EDIT: yup, your workaround did the job nicely :+1:

1 Like

Same issue for me - thanks for the suggestion, that worked!

1 Like

Same challenge. Suggested fix worked. Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey,
I’ve had same issue and used the ‘fix’ albeit i manage to wipe my data so had to download all my old data. Now i seem to have lost around 4points on my fitness score, anyone know why?

Cheers
Barny

Same happened to me for an activity yesterday. Thank you for the suggestion, worked!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I only loaded the last couple days of activities. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Hmm. Not sure why this is happening. No unexpected errors and many thousands of Strava activities are being successfully synced via webhooks.