[SOLVED - IMPLEMENTED] Re-upload and re-analyze multiple Strava activities

Hi - I did a Strava sync this morning for all my history and many of the files don’t have all the data populated. If I go into an individual file I can re-sync and re-analyze the file and the data will populate and everything is calculated. Is there a way to do this for multiple selected activities in the Activity List View? Basically would like to select every activity where there is no Intensity value (see pic)

this doesn’t work?

Doesn’t work for me…I have to go into the activity (which is basically blank, no chart, etc) and Reload From Strava in the Actions menu, then Re-Analyze.

maybe it’s still populating from Strava? since you mentioned “entire” history?

BTW, for non-supporters, I’m not exactly sure how many months you can get Strava Sync to go back towards? 3 months?

if you have garmin, better to request the full history from garmin instead

If zones, FTP and LTHR are not yet set on the settings page, you may get get empty charts too.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I don’t think we’ve hit on the problem. It’s not a huge deal, I’ve re-synced a lot of the history individually, but not all of it.

But just to keep this documented: I was previously not a “supporter”, in which case I had the 3 months of Strava synced (or whatever the limit is). Then I became a supporter and chose a manual date range to sync the rest of my Strava history. Most of the files synced properly, some did not, there doesn’t seem to be a pattern to it. I definitely had my settings (FTP, LTHR) set. It’s not a still populating issue as it’s been a few days now. Guessing just a one-time batch upload/syncing issue. If you had a way to re-sync and re-analyze from the List View for multiple selected activities, I think that would be a solution.

Thanks. “Re-process file” on the activity list view now reloads Strava activities from Strava. So you can use it on Strava and non-Strava stuff. Will deploy Tues AM (GMT+2).

1 Like

Thanks!

Just tested this - works great! Thank you

1 Like