[SOLVED] Auto Filled Resting HR

Hello,

Under my profile information one day I manually added my resting HR to 65. Ever since then, the value from my profile information (the place where you add weight, unit types such as F or C for temps, etc) keep auto updating everyday to 65 day after day. The problem I am having is, I imported resting HR from Apple Health using HealthFit and my data is there from Apple Health. However, the data stopped syncing and is now overridden ever since I changed my resting HR in the profile page. How do I go back to having HealthFit update HR on a day to day basis? What’s even worse is, I synced all actives in Intervals.icu to the 65 HR on the profile page thinking it would somehow kick it out of it’s bug but now I lost all previously synced resting HR data from HealthFit and Apple Health. Can you delete all past resting HR data? Can I get HealthFit imported data to override all the old data? Thanks.

If healthfit provides the ability to sync the old data then for sure. Intervals will happily accept the new data.

But you need to find out where the 65 is coming from

It’s coming from the resting HR value under profile information in settings on intervals.icu

I believe the SETTINGS page number is just a placeholder. Intervals will use that as a default if there’s no new data.

Just like weight.

It’s for calculating HR TRIMP or something like that.

That’s what’s tough though, even though data is syncing from other sources such as HealthFIt, all workouts are auto filing to that 65 HR value which is what is on the setting page. The HealthFit data is being ignored and I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to override the settings placeholder.

I can see from the logs that HealthFit isn’t sending resting HR:

wellness updated by HealthFit: {“id”:“2023-07-24”,“hrvSDNN”:…,“sleepSecs”:…,“vo2max”:…}

You need to try figure out how to configure it to send resting HR or contact the developer for support.

1 Like

Give BreakAway Apple Health Sync a try…

Is this still the case? Is there a complete list what kind of information intervals.icu get from healthfit somewhere?

According to the dev it should upload RHR. Could anyone confirm it works?

This is the complete list.

• RHR

• HRV RMSSD

• HRV SDNN

• body weight

• body fat

• sleep hours

• SPO2

• dietary energy consumed

• blood pressure

• menstrual flow

• hydration volum